If you can set aside funds for a specific period of time, this is a great way to grow your money. Maximize your interest, while getting the protection of FDIC insurance.
This account typically yields higher interest than a regular savings account. Plus, the interest you earn can be applied to your CD or to an F&M Bank checking or savings account.
- Higher interest than regular savings
- Interest can be credited to your CD or to F&M Bank deposit account
- Terms range from 7 days to 7 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- No charge to open a CD
- Retain full FDIC insurance
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- Can be used as collateral for an F&M Bank loan