CD-ROM check imaging and archiving is a cash management tool used for viewing digital images of your checking account items — including checks, deposits, and items deposited on your computer. Software is simple to use and especially helpful for research.
Store paper items digitally and have them provided to your company at a frequency you choose. Multiple accounts can be stored on the same CD.
- Sort and query items by account number, check number, amount or date paid.
- Multiple accounts imaged on the same CD.
- Substantially reduces storage required for years of archived statements and items.
- Reduction in research time.
- Stores all paper items (checks, deposits and deposited items).