A Cash Investment Account is an automated "sweep" account that invests excess collected balances into a specially designated interest-bearing investment account. The "swept" funds will be invested in your choice of a fully taxable, federal tax-free, or state tax-free money market mutual fund.
Enjoy a competitive rate of return, plus daily liquidity — resulting in additional monthly investment income to benefit your business.
- Earn competitive returns on excess funds
- Daily liquidity — daily purchases or redemptions
- Choice of fully taxable, federal tax free, or state tax free fund
- Can provide additional monthly investment income
- Monthly account statement provided
A prospectus describing each fund will be provided to you upon request. An investment in any of the funds, however, is not a deposit or other obligation of F&M. It is neither insured nor guaranteed by the U. S. Government, the FDIC, or any other agency. The fund's shares involve certain investment risks, including the possible loss of principal.